Just read three wonderful articles in the latest issue of Shambhala Sun that I wanted to share.
- Going Full Superman, by Koun Franz
- A look at superheroes and the most important trait they can teach us: selflessness.
- The Dharma of Distraction, by Judy Lief
- Why do we allow ourselves to be distracted? Are we afraid or fearful of finding who we truly are, our true being hidden within?
- George Saunders on Kindness, interview by Melvin McLeod
- We can breakdown any wall and bridge the gap between others through one small act of kindness.