It is the middle of July already, and I’ve only had 2 posts this month. Work has been busy, which I suppose is nothing new. But more importantly, we are almost done with the summer issue of Stone Path Review. The issue will be live on the website tomorrow evening with a downloadable digital version available later in the week. This issue is half visual arts and half poetry. Our featured artist is photographer Ben Coffman who kindly supplied a cover photo and was interviewed for this issue.
New music the past week includes a couple of soundtracks that one of my favorite Icelandic musicians recently completed.
- Peter Broderick & Machinefabriek – Blank Grey Canvas Sky
- Johann Johannsson – The Miners’ Hymns – Soundtrack for the Documentary
- Johann Johannsson – Copenhagen Dreams – Music from the Film
- Skylar Grey – Don’t Look Down
- Hardwell Presents Revealed, Vol. 3