For individual poems and manuscripts, I am available on an hourly or project basis for critique and editing of your work. I will provide guidance on how poems flow together within a collection, and if poems are allowing their message to be seen and heard.
This service includes:
- Discuss and understand the author’s goal with the manuscript, current issues, challenges, target audience
- Flow and layout – does the order of stanzas make sense?
- Tighten and revise – tighten by removing words that get in the way, are unnecessary, and distract from the message and images
- Suggestions of what to include and not include in collections
- Grammar, spelling
- Formatting, style, form, etc.
The process will be iterative through email, over the phone, or through Skype. I will review your work or manuscript, and return an edited version that includes comments and suggestions.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.