A heartfelt thanks to Mary Ann Blinkhorn of mypenandme.wordpress.com for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. As part of the award, it is suggested to share 7 things about yourself that not many people would know. Here they are in no particular order:
- When not writing and being lost in my notebook, I experiment with prairie restoration and forestry
- I am deathly afraid to read my poetry in front of a crowd
- I have a weakness for music by Sarah McClachlan
- I am very routine based and start each day with a Monster Energy drink
- I do not sleep well if I do not have any caffeine
- My favorite painter is Jackson Pollock
- All-time favorite movie – Singles
A few blogs I would like to nominate:
3 responses to “Thank you for the award”
Hmmm, Singles? I never knew that!
This is lovely. I’m holding up a mug of coffee and saying, “Cheers to you and your writing!” Best regards,
Congratulations! I’m there with you on #2.