It’s been some time since I wrote about music, and anything new I have picked up. Music is one thing I look forward to and helps me get through work, writing, and life. On a typical day, I am plugged in for about 10-hours of non-stop music. I go through trends and try and be open minded, but at my core I have a weakness for Icelandic, neo-classical (violin, cello, piano, mixed with electronic), and electronic/dub-step/dance.
In no particular order, this what I have picked up the past couple of months.
- Alva Noto – Xerrox, Vol 2 (2008)
- Alexander Popov – Personal Way (2013)
- Dog Blood – Middle Finger, Pt. 2 (ft. Skrillex) (2013)
- Boys Noize – Out of the Black (2012)
- Agent Fresco – A Long Time Listening (2012)
- Johann Johannsson – Virthulegu Forsetar (2003)
- Zoe Keating – Into the Trees (2010)
- Zoe Keating – One Cello x 16: Natoma (2005)
- Halou – Halou (2008)
- Zero 7 – When it Falls (2004)
- Datsik – Vitamin D (2012)
- Datsik – Let it Burn (2013)
- Datsik – Cold Blooded (2013)
- Bassnectar – Vava Voom (2012)