Words and yet more words
In between Stone Path Review and writing, my stack of books to read has become a looming tower of words that is tormenting me everyday I slip into bed or open the office door. Three more books arrived and now it is time to start digging in. A couple of them I will review and post here and at Stone Path Review.
- The Mountain, Ed Viesturs
- Incarnadine, Mary Szybist
- Dear Life, Alice Munro
- Biography of Jackson Pollock,
- My Struggle, Karl Ove Knausgaard
- Back to the Wild (The Writings and Photographs of Christopher Johnson McCandless)