A summary of the proposed 10-dimensional universe and theory suggests at each. Full article is here: https://futurism.com/understanding-10-dimensional-universe/
- First dimension – length
- Second dimension – height
- Third dimension – depth
- Fourth dimension – time
- Fifth dimension – we would see a world slightly different from our own that would give us a means of measuring the similarity and differences between our world and other possible ones.
- Sixth dimension – we would see a plane of possible worlds, where we could compare and position all the possible universes that start with the same initial conditions as this one.
- Seventh dimension – you have access to the possible worlds that start with different initial conditions.
- Eighth dimension – again gives us a plane of such possible universe histories, each of which begins with different initial conditions and branches out infinitely.
- Ninth dimension – we can compare all the possible universe histories, starting with all the different possible laws of physics and initial conditions.
- Tenth and final dimension, we arrive at the point at which everything possible and imaginable is covered.